Bamboo Chopstick Rest Set
Smoke rises through the rafter beams, adding to their darkened appearance. Pull closer to the irori and cinch the blanket tight. Oma Oleole sleeps.
- That's Oma Oh-Lee Oh-Lee, Lori's Mama's name and maternal family name.
- This bamboo rest was harvested from our neighbors patch of black bamboo planted by her father. We selected this section and accentuated the beauty to please our eye. After doing so we sent the original off to be cast in bronze. The process the casters use is labor intensive but the results are absolutely accurate and breath taking. Truly, if you didn't know this was bronze, you'd swear it was natural bamboo. They are that good.
- Cast bronze bamboo rest is 2" long.
- Persimmon Hashi Chopsticks are 9" long and half charred with flame
- order is for one rest and one set of chopsticks
- In stock items ship within 7 days