Two years ago we forged a baby spoon for our newborn niece and from that personal gift we decided to offer a similar version in our shop. Hand forged from brass round stock the bowl is the perfect size for a delicate sprinkle of spice.
On September 24th, 2016, our 18 month old niece Bernadette was diagnosed with AML, an aggressive form of Leukemia. After 7 months of brutal treatments, hospital stays and the fight of her life, our beautiful niece is a thriving 2 year old with no evidence of disease. The color gold represents childhood cancer awareness; in honor of her and all children who have fought and will fight childhood cancer, we are donating a portion of all sales of our brass spice spoons to one of our favorite childhood cancer research platforms CURE.
- Each spoon is approximately 3"
- Brass will tarnish over time. A natural scrub of lemon and salt will bring back their beauty.
- Each one is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Hand wash only
- Do not leave submerged in salt, spices, condiments or beverages for extended periods of time. Hand wash immediately after use.
- ready to ship in 5-7 business days