Brass Punch Ladle
Inspired by the Southern punch ladles from childhood and simple Japanese lines we design and hand make each ladle. This Brass Punch Ladle is made by using the technique of metal raising we raise each bowl of the ladle on a red oak stump with a ball peen hammer. Hammering each bowl from a sheet into a soft oval shape with slight pours on each side. Each handle is then hand forged into an elegant curved shape that fits perfectly into the hand. The two pieces are then braised together into our blend of Southern tradition and Japanese simplicity.
- Each Brass Punch Ladle is approximately 12" long.
- Holds 1/4 cup of a half a tea cup of liquid.
- This listing is for one Punch Ladle
- Each one is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Brass will tarnish over time. A natural scrub of lemon and salt will bring back their beauty.
- We do not recommend these spoons coming into contact with acidic foods and beverages.
- Handwash only. Wash immediately after use. Do not keep submerged in liquids, salts or spices for extended periods of time.
- Ships within 5-7 business days
- Out of Stock items ship in 2-4 weeks