We love the Japanese wooden dessert knife called Kashikiri which is used to eat the sticky wagashi sweets during the tea ceremony. Inspired by it’s simplicity we forged a brass version of the kashikiri knife that can be used with cheese, appetizers or dessert and of course wagashi sweets.
These make the perfect gift for your favorite host or hostess.
- Each knife is approximately 6"
- Each one is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Brass will tarnish naturally over time.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not leave in salt, spices or condiments for extended periods of time. Hand wash immediately after use.
- In stock items ship within 5 business days.
- Out of stock items ship within 2-4 weeks.