Kintsugi, the Japanese art and philosophy which embraces the broken and the repair. Creating a literal representation of this concept we repaired the crack in this bowl with copper clad staples, celebrating the flaw and offering an alternative view of beauty. The repair and brazing patina become part of the history and story of this piece.
- Roughly 9" diameter and 2.5" tall
- Each bowl is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- One of a Kind
- Hand wash only.
- Do not leave acidic foods or salt in copper for extended periods of time
- Brass tarnishes naturally over time.
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, firstname.lastname@example.org