We heard a tree fall in the near woods and it was late. In the morning we looked to find a water oak laying on it's side. From it's branches we've been gathering handles and other pieces to use in our work. Sometimes we'll stand in front of the tangled mass of branches and look, waiting for the inspiration. On one such occasion this branch caught our eye, it felt alive as it laid there, and in doing so gives life to this ladle, even if it were simply left to sit and be admired.
- 12" long.
- Lead free brass, water oak and copper rivets
- Copper and brass will tarnish over time. A natural scrub of lemon and salt will bring back their beauty.
- We do not recommend this ladle coming into contact with acidic foods and beverages.
- Hand wash only. Wash immediately after use. Do not keep submerged in liquids, salts or spices for extended periods of time.
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, firstname.lastname@example.org