Rustic yet refined. We imagined walking down to the local smith, his anvil ringing along the air, to trade for our families cutlery. In those days ornamentation wasn't a need, function drove the aesthetic, and beauty was derived from simplicity.
Our family of five has spent many meals eating with this stainless steel flatware. We enjoy the simple three tine forks (the kids claim they are easier to clean too), buttery looking but sharp knife and rectangular spoon, which we all agree is a joy to eat with.
- Hand forged 304 Stainless Steel
- Dinner Fork- 35 grams and 8" long
- Salad Fork- 29 grams and 7.25" long
- Spoon- 38 grams and 6.25" long
- Knife- 43 grams and 8.25" long
Dish washer safe but we still recommend washing and drying by hand. Drying is important.
In stock items ship within 7 business days.