Oleole Flatware Box Set
We were looking to create a display piece, drawing inspiration from our Grandmother's silverware sets. Four sets of Oleole flatware and four sets of Oleole chopsticks in a custom charred southern yellow pine box. This box set is made to order.
Rustic yet refined. We imagined walking down to the local smith, his anvil ringing along the air, to trade for our families cutlery. In those days ornamentation wasn't a need, function drove the aesthetic, and beauty was derived from simplicity.
Our family of five has spent many meals eating with this stainless steel flatware. We enjoy the simple three tine forks (the kids claim they are easier to clean too), buttery looking but sharp knife and rectangular spoon, which we all agree is a joy to eat with.
- This set has sold. We will custom make a new set for you.
- Hand forged 304 Stainless Steel
- Dinner Fork- 35 grams and 8" long
- Salad Fork- 29 grams and 7.25" long
- Spoon- 38 grams and 6.25" long
- Knife- 43 grams and 8.25" long
Dish washer safe but we still recommend washing and drying by hand. Drying is important.
- 8-12 weeks, handmade to order