The woods around our home are filled with wild cherry trees. They don't tend to grow very large but when we find one large enough the wood is beautiful. We especially like the contrast in color between the heart and sap wood. This board was cut close to the outside of the tree to highlight that contrast. The deep red heart with streaks of yellow sap wood on the edge. You can also see signs of a larger branch that lived and one smaller branch that didn't, leaving a knot hole through the board.
- 16 1/2" including handle
- Natural tung oil finish.
- Our cardinal touch mark stamped on each one.
- Each board is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Hand wash only.
- May be oiled with any food grade oil as needed.
- Ships in 5-7 business days.
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, email@example.com