Bradford Obon Tray
Perspiring fat and flaring from the heat, resting. Slicing thin to embrace a glistening interior. A blessing is said and the crowd moves in unison. The cicadas sing.
- Lately in our house we've found a need for a carved board/tray to cut proteins on. One that will help retain the juices and not let them spill over the edge (now this particular board with its rustic, cracked condition won't be the best for that use but it captures the idea...). We also wanted a tray that could double as a carving surface on one night and flipped over as a serving surface the next night. So here it is, the first rustic version of this concept. Lori would like to add that it also will look good serving no functional purpose at all, as it currently hangs in our kitchen for us to just admire.
- 15 1/2" diameter (this is very wide for a Bradford Pear Tree, as most of them split and die before growing this large. A rare piece indeed)
- Bradford Pear Wood
- Carved and charred protein side for collecting juice from resting meat while the other side is smooth for serving.
- Hand wash only.
- May be oiled with any food grade oil as needed.
- Ships within 5-7 business days