Branch Surikogi Pestle
Our Surikoji Pestle is made from local Georgia Cherry wood. We choose from a number of select Cherry branches, peel the bark and let it's natural shape take form. We char the exterior surface with fire to tighten the grain, provide contrasting colors and finally add a touch of brass.
Great for grinding dry herbs and spices or creating a paste for your favorite kimichi or curry.
- Roughly 9" including handle.
- Natural tung oil finish.
- Touch of brass on each one
- Each Pestle is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Hand wash only.
- May be oiled with any food grade oil as needed.
- Although they have been clean and sealed, there may be a black residue during the first few washes. Perfectly normal.
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Out of stock items ship within 2-4 weeks.