Small Brass Bowl
Memory serves our needs well. Making the everyday takes us back in time, to a place, when we caught that scent on the wind and never forgot. Surrounded by beauty, even in the everyday.
- This shape might be our first foray into working with brass. Thanks to our friend Rinne for pushing us in this direction. For this version we used a hard plastic hammer on a wood stump to create the shape with out noticeable hammer marks. Our girls use this bowl for holding their earrings, rings and what not.
- Roughly 5" diameter
- Each bowl is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Lead Free Brass
- Hand wash only.
- Brass tarnishes naturally over time.
- Do not leave salt, spices or condiments in bowl for extended periods of time and please hand wash immediately after use.
- Ships in 5-7 business days