Inspired by by the simple straight lines of the Japanese Aesthetic with a rustic Southern feel our Bodo Serving Boards are perfect for any kitchen and dining experience. Each on has an organic feel, intentionally designed to be imperfect with an asymmetrical shape but with well balanced proportions.
Made from cherry wood from our region, we add a charred detail to the handle for added depth and for hanging the boards to display when not in use. Our Cardinal touchmark is burned on the back of each board. Each cherry selection will be unique. Some will have markings, some not and some may even have knots in the wood. The shape of our boards will vary intentionally.
- 16-17" long and 5-6 " wide including handle. Handle measures 2".
- Natural tung oil finish.
- Our cardinal touch mark stamped on each one.
- Each board is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Hand wash only.
- May be oiled with any food grade oil as needed.
- In stock and ready to ship