Curated Set: Delicate Nakiri
*PLEASE READ ALL ASPECTS RELATED TO THIS KNIFE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE*
Thinly sliced, translucent. Plated simply with citrus and shoyu. Pit buried ceramic from Yamagi San, a good neighbor and friend. Thank you for your kindness and art.
- 10 1/4" overall length
- Blade is 5" long (127mm) and 1 1/2" wide
- Blade is Japanese White Steel #2
- Handle is flamed oak with a hammered copper ferrule and end button
- One of a kind
- PLEASE READ BELOW:
- What this knife IS-
- Small and delicate with a very thin sharp edge
- Blade hand forged by Yoshimitsu San in Nagasaki, Japan.
- Handle and ferrule handmade by us here at ME Speak Design.
- Blade is Japanese White High Carbon Steel #2
- Blade is forged and ground thin for intricate work
- White #2 steel is known for it's hardness but ease in sharpening
- You must use a stone or strop to sharpen
- Not a friend of acidic foods
- What this knife IS NOT-
- Meant as your first knife
- Stainless. Meaning it WILL rust if not taken care of
- Thick bladed and able to cut through anything, including bone
- Able to be run in the dish washer
- Hand wash only. Wash immediately after use.
- Patina is your friend
- In Stock, ships within 7 business days