Curated Set: Teishoku Mino Ceramics
Home cooking away from home. Following the path, past the stone lined creek and through the ally. Ducking to brush aside the noren, tempura fills your nose as soy balances your breath.
- This is our first curated set inspired by the traditional Japanese meal called Teishoku. In Japan this meal would be comprised of small plates and bowls with always rice, miso soup and accompanied by a main course and often pickled vegetables.
The blue and white plate and bowl with vegetable inspired patterns are made in the Gifu prefecture of central Japan with mino yaki porcelain.
- Japanese Vegetable Bowl - 5 1/2"w x 1 3/4" t
- Japanese Vegetable Plate - 6 1/4"w
- Charred Hashi Chopstick Pair in Japanese chestnut wood
- Curated set is one plate, one bowl, one pair of chopsticks
- *Click the "STYLE" drop down menu to buy a plate, bowl or Hashi chopsticks separately
Please hand wash the chopsticks
- The plate and bowl are dishwasher safe
In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.