We love the Japanese wooden dessert knife called Kashikiri which is used to eat the sticky wagashi sweets during the tea ceremony. Inspired by it’s simplicity we forged a brass version of the kashikiri knife that can be used with cheese, appetizers or dessert and of course wagashi sweets.
- Each knife is approximately 6"
- Each one is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Brass will tarnish naturally over time.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not leave in salt, spices or condiments for extended periods of time. Hand wash immediately after use.
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Out of stock items ship within 2-4 weeks.
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, firstname.lastname@example.org