Inspired by the aesthetic of rural Japan and specifically the charred exteriors of farm outbuildings and the smoked interior of ancient Minkas we created these chopsticks to evoke that sense of place. Charred black with fire and inlaid with brass on the ends of the sticks and the rest.
Our Oleole chopsticks are made in the Japanese style, shorter than their long Chinese parent and with a tapered tip.
- Chopsticks are 9" long.
- Rest is 2" long.
- Natural tung oil finish.
- Each pair of chopsticks and rest are by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Hand wash only.
- Oil as needed with any food grade oil.
- Although they have been clean and sealed, there may be a black residue during the first few washes. Perfectly normal.
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Out of stock items ship within 2-4 weeks.
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, firstname.lastname@example.org