Petite Dish in Brass
On a recommendation from a friend, we started hammering these petite dishes to add a golden color to our wood and steel offerings. From humble beginnings we used a small section of a persimmon log and an antique ball peen hammer to hand work each one. Our process has evolved, but not changed, over the years allowing these small pieces to retain there hand made quality. We use them all over over our home for spices, rings and anything small and delicate.
- Roughly 3" diameter
- Each bowl is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Lead Free Brass
- Hand wash only.
- Brass tarnishes naturally over time.
- Do not leave salt, spices or condiments in bowl for extended periods of time. Hand wash immediately after use.
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Out of stock items ship within 2-4 weeks
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, email@example.com