Small Brass Bowl
Even if you don't know exactly how something was made, your eye can naturally distinguish the difference between a machine and made by hand. Whether it's the subtle shadows, slight asymmetry or irregularities, your eye will pick them up. Our brass bowls are not just bowls, they are hand hammered brass bowls, made one at a time. Thousands of hammer blows combine to create a texture and feel that satisfies the senses. They are bold enough to stand alone or hold little bits of life. Often we combine them with our Hashi Chopsticks when serving a special dish or dessert to take advantage of there elegant color.
- Roughly 5" diameter
- Each bowl is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- Lead Free Brass
- Pictured with our Petite Dish In Brass for scale
- Hand wash only.
- Brass tarnishes naturally over time.
- Do not leave salt, spices or condiments in bowl for extended periods of time. Hand wash immediately after use.
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Out of stock items ship within 2-4 weeks.
- For international shipping contact us via email for pricing, firstname.lastname@example.org