The Torei Plank is cut from locally grown Georgia Cherry. Rustic and simple, we let the wood speak for itself, adding a touch of brass in the bottom corner and a slightly burned hole in the handle.
- Roughly 9.25" including handle.
- Natural tung oil finish.
- Our cardinal touch mark stamped on each one.
- Pictures show both front and back sides
- Each board is made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- One of a Kind
- Hand wash only.
- May be oiled with any food grade oil as needed.
- In stock ready to ship