Winter Serving Spoon
It wasn't much but it was enough. The handle sounds against the ceramic bowl. Salmon skin and cucumber. Her favorite, especially after work in the snow covered field.
- Approximately 11 1/2" long with a 2" wide bowl
- Nickel silver, brass and hand applied pure tin
- Designed for light serving...not ice cream or whole salmon
- Made by our hands and will therefore express individual character.
- One of a kind
- Hand wash only. Wash immediately after use.
- In Stock, ships within 7 business days